ArcGIS Assistant is an application created by Esri Professional Services and can be used to manage accounts and content.
Below are the steps involved in copying content between accounts using the ArcGIS Assistant. These steps have been summarized from the User Guide, available at the following link.
- Sign in to ArcGIS Assistant with your ArcGIS Online account
- To open the account drawer, click on your name in the top-right corner
- Select the option to Add ArcGIS Online Account and sign in to your second account
- Return to the account drawer and ensure the correct account is active (the account hosting the Hamilton Zoning map)
- Locate the Hamilton Zoning map (or other content you wish to copy)
- Click on the title of the map to open the Item Details drawer
- From the Item Details drawer click Copy Item and select the account to copy the content to
- Choose a folder and provide a title for the copied map
- Click Copy Items
- Verify the map has been copied by logging in to ArcGIS Online
- It’s possible to cause things to break when using the ArcGIS Assistant!
- Not all content types and applications can be copied
- In some cases content is copied as a reference to the original source item; in other cases the content is migrated over to the second account
For more information on this process and the supported item types, please refer to the User Guide.