Are you starting a research project? There may be existing datasets that could inform the work you’re doing and ensure you’re digging into new research areas. Along with systematic literature review and active participation in your field, a dataset search is another tool to inform your research context.
Join McMaster RDM Services to learn more about finding and reusing datasets in data repositories across the world. Find potential new collaborators, verify or reproduce results, expand on existing data, and more!
Presentation by Danica Evering and Isaac Pratt, Research Data Management Specialists. Book an appointment with Isaac, Danica, or another member of the Sherman Centre Team.
View the original here.
- DataCite Repository Finder
- MIRA Open access data repositories
- Nature – Repositories by Discipline
- NIH Recommended Repositories
- DARIAH - Data Deposit Recommendation Service for Humanities
- [Ontario Data Documentation, Extraction Service and Infrastructure
- Data Is Plural - https://www.data-is-plural.com/
- McMaster Research Ethics Board – Simple Data Sharing Agreement
- McMaster Industry Liaison Office – Material Transfer Agreement Templates
- Secure Empirical Analysis Lab (SEAL)
- FNIGC - OCAP Principles
- Inuit Qaujimajatuqangit
- Global Indigenous Data Alliance’s CARE Principles