Are you a researcher who has received a Tri-Agency (CIHR, NSERC, or SSHRC) grant? Do you plan to apply for a Tri-Agency grant in the future? Join this session to learn more about the new Tri-Agency Research Data Management policy, what it means for you as a researcher, and the services McMaster provides to help you meet the new requirements.
Presentation by Danica Evering and Isaac Pratt, Research Data Management Specialists. Book an appointment with Isaac, Danica, or another member of the Sherman Centre Team.
View the original here.
- Tri-Agency Statement of Principles on Digital Data Management
- Tri-Agency Research Data Management Policy
- McMaster Research Data Management Institutional Strategy Working Group
- McMaster RDM Needs Survey
- McMaster RDM Website
- Upcoming RDM events listing
- Portage DMP Assistant
- Building a Data Management Plan for your research project webinar
- Digital Alliance of Canada Training Resources including DMP exemplars and templates
- Nature Scientific Data: Data Repository Guidance
- McMaster Dataverse
- Federated Research Data Repository (FRDR)
View recordings of earlier sessions of this workshop: