Are you a researcher who has received a Tri-Agency (CIHR, NSERC, or SSHRC) grant? Do you plan to apply for a Tri-Agency grant in the future? Join this session to learn more about the new Tri-Agency Research Data Management policy, what it means for you as a researcher, and the services McMaster provides to help you meet the new requirements. This session will be recorded and made available openly.
View the original here.
- Tri-Agency Statement of Principles on Digital Data Management
- Tri-Agency Research Data Management Policy
- McMaster Research Data Management Institutional Strategy Working Group
- McMaster RDM Needs Survey
- McMaster RDM Website
- Upcoming RDM events listing
- Portage DMP Assistant
- Building a Data Management Plan for your research project webinar
- Digital Alliance of Canada Training Resources including DMP exemplars and templates
- Nature Scientific Data: Data Repository Guidance
- McMaster Dataverse
- Federated Research Data Repository (FRDR)
View recordings of earlier sessions of this workshop: